Content Marketing Framework For An Effective ROI
There is a plethora of information available online on how content marketing can be strategized and implemented. Based on my research and experience of working with some of the top brands globally, this is my proposed framework to align the content marketing strategy with specific and tangible business objectives to derive an effective ROI.
For each of these commandments, I have showcased the best examples, that will give an idea on what kind of content and the required tonality and treatment can be created.
1. BRAND BUILDING: Create engaging and aspirational content
2. PROMOTING PRODUCTS: Creating interesting brand stories, leading to demand while building co-relation with one’s personality.
3. CREATING INTERESTING STORIES: People remember stories more than brands, the main reason why brands are becoming content publishers and storytellers.
4. CREATE UNIQUE SHOPPING EXPERIENCES: To make the shopping experience a memorable and interesting experience.
5. EXPERIENCE ECONOMY (PHYGITAL): Creating the digital content from the physical/real world.
6. CO-CREATE CONTENT: Engage with audience and influencers to co-create content
7. EXCLUSIVELY EXCLUSIVE: Somethings’ aren’t bought, they are earned.
8. OMNICHANNEL CONTENT: Content for the audience in this digitally enabled ecosystem giving them a compelling reason to visit the stores.
Look forward to your thoughts.
Watch this space for the next on “Calculating the ROI of Content Marketing”